Weekly N.H. News Roundup: June 11, 2021
We explore how data errors might have inflated New Hampshire's progress on distributing the COVID-19 vaccine. We also get an update on the latest environmental news in the Granite State and hear from NHPR's CEO about the decision to cease production of The Exchange at the end of the month. And we chat with long-time Berlin Sun editor Barbara Tetreault about her upcoming retirement.
Air date: Friday, June 11, 2021.
- Alli Fam - NHPR's health & equity reporter.
- Casey McDermott - NHPR's investigative data reporter.
- Annie Ropeik - NHPR's energy and environment reporter.
- Barbara Tetreault - Editor at The Berlin Sun.
- Jim Schachter - President and CEO of NHPR.
This show was produced by Jane Vaughan.