Middle and high-school aged students in New Hampshire will now be able to access free menstrual products. Governor Chris Sununu today signed into law a bill sponsored by Democrats that requires public schools to provide tampons or pads in all gender neutral and female restrooms.
- Harvard’s “Vocarium” Offers A Unique Record Of History
- Wild Churches Bring Religion Outside
- On The Presidential Campaign Trail, New Hampshire PFAS Activists Give—And Get—Attention
- Pull The Plugs: How A Simple Move May Help Plum Island’s Salt Marshes Adapt To Sea Level Rise
- The Resilient River: What It’s Like To Paddle Down The Quinnipiac