As New England College and New Hampshire Institute of Art finalize their merger, the schools say they plan to sell off a number of NHIA's properties. The NHIA decided to join New England College last year, citing declining undergraduate enrollment. It is now renamed The Institute of Art and Design at New England College.
- Law Schools See ‘Trump Effect,’ With More Students Studying Immigration Law
- Why A Commercial Fisherman Turned To Restorative Ocean Farming
- New England Methodists Look To Annual Meeting For Answers On Denomination’s Future
- The Van Vs. An Opioid Addiction: Taking Treatment To The Streets
- Raytheon Merger Is Another Win For Massachusetts, And Loss For Connecticut