The Legislative Ethics Committee voted on Monday to pursue a preliminary investigation into a complaint against New Hampshire House Majority Leader Doug Ley, a Democrat from Jaffrey who also leads one of the state’s largest teachers unions.
- Law Schools See ‘Trump Effect,’ With More Students Studying Immigration Law
- Why A Commercial Fisherman Turned To Restorative Ocean Farming
- New England Methodists Look To Annual Meeting For Answers On Denomination’s Future
- The Van Vs. An Opioid Addiction: Taking Treatment To The Streets
- Raytheon Merger Is Another Win For Massachusetts, And Loss For Connecticut
New Hampshire's only statewide news call-in program. Join the conversation at 1-800-892-6477 or firstname.lastname@example.org.