Hotel conference rooms can be suffocating, the type of places where energy and creativity get ground down, leaving permanent stains in the beige carpet. But the mood is very different, very alive at the Autumn Seacoast Psychic Fair, held inside the Hampton Inn in Exeter.
- Exchange Program Brings Indonesia Closer To New England
- How Norman Rockwell’s Relationship With Erik Erikson Influenced His Work
- Harvard’s “Vocarium” Offers A Unique Record Of History
- Wild Churches Bring Religion Outside
- On The Presidential Campaign Trail, New Hampshire PFAS Activists Give—And Get—Attention