Secretary of the Department of Veterans Affairs Robert Wilkie finished a tour of New England Friday with a stop at the Manchester VA.
The Manchester VA was selected recently as one of 18 VA hospitals nationwide to participate in a pilot program meant to boost patient safety.
- Private Philanthropy In Public Schools: Can Ray Dalio Make His Gift Work In Connecticut?
- Now Officially Challenging Trump, Weld Hits New Hampshire Diners
- Driving Through Mud: How Rural Massachusetts Schools Are Coping With Rising Transportation Costs
- In A Win For CMP, Maine Utility Regulators Approve 145-Mile Transmission Line
- Filmmakers Rewrite The Emily Dickinson Story, Not For The First Time