Exeter Hospital's nearly five-year effort to recoup money it paid to patients after an employee infected them with hepatitis C is coming to an end. The hospital sued a credentialing organization and several staffing agencies in early 2014, two years after the arrest of David Kwiatkowski, a traveling cardiac technologist. Kwiatkowski is serving 39 years in prison for stealing painkillers and replacing them with saline-filled syringes tainted with his blood. He had been fired numerous times...
- Families Separated By The Travel Ban Reunite In A Border Library
- A Love Of Arabic Music Brings Western Massachusetts Ensemble To Life
- Amid Increasing Immigration Tensions, Mexicans In Middlebury, Vermont Find Taste Of Home
- Despite Protections, Rhode Island’s Lower-Income Utility Customers Risk Losing Power
- How Do You Measure How Much Carbon Is In A Tree?