The legislative Fiscal Committee voted today to block a $10 million grant from the federal government for public charter schools. The funds would have been the first installment of a $46-million grant to help the New Hampshire Department of Education double the number of charter schools in the state over the next five years.
- Exchange Program Brings Indonesia Closer To New England
- How Norman Rockwell’s Relationship With Erik Erikson Influenced His Work
- Harvard’s “Vocarium” Offers A Unique Record Of History
- Wild Churches Bring Religion Outside
- On The Presidential Campaign Trail, New Hampshire PFAS Activists Give—And Get—Attention