For schools across New Hampshire, special education is a growing need and a growing cost. Nowhere is that more apparent than in Manchester, the state’s largest district, where special ed expenditures have nearly tripled in the last twenty years.
- Private Philanthropy In Public Schools: Can Ray Dalio Make His Gift Work In Connecticut?
- Now Officially Challenging Trump, Weld Hits New Hampshire Diners
- Driving Through Mud: How Rural Massachusetts Schools Are Coping With Rising Transportation Costs
- In A Win For CMP, Maine Utility Regulators Approve 145-Mile Transmission Line
- Filmmakers Rewrite The Emily Dickinson Story, Not For The First Time
New Hampshire's only statewide news call-in program. Join the conversation at 1-800-892-6477 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Word of Mouth explores the nooks and crannies of New Hampshire. Airs Saturdays at 11 am and replays Tuesdays at 8 pm.