Three women who were arrested for going topless at a Laconia beach in 2016 hope to take their case to the U.S. Supreme Court. The women are affiliated with the Free the Nipple movement. They’re appealing to the country’s highest court after the New Hampshire Supreme Court upheld their convictions earlier this year.
- Exchange Program Brings Indonesia Closer To New England
- How Norman Rockwell’s Relationship With Erik Erikson Influenced His Work
- Harvard’s “Vocarium” Offers A Unique Record Of History
- Wild Churches Bring Religion Outside
- On The Presidential Campaign Trail, New Hampshire PFAS Activists Give—And Get—Attention