The Currier Museum is adding a second Frank Lloyd Wright home to its collection. The museum announced Friday that it purchased the Toufic H. Kalil House on Heather Street in Manchester. The concrete and glass structure is down the street from the Wright-designed Zimmerman House, which the Currier has opened for tours since 1990.
- Exchange Program Brings Indonesia Closer To New England
- How Norman Rockwell’s Relationship With Erik Erikson Influenced His Work
- Harvard’s “Vocarium” Offers A Unique Record Of History
- Wild Churches Bring Religion Outside
- On The Presidential Campaign Trail, New Hampshire PFAS Activists Give—And Get—Attention