Pease Air National Guard Base said goodbye to the oldest individual plane in the U.S. military’s inventory Sunday. Hundreds gathered to watch the end of an era, as an old KC-135 Stratotanker mid-air refueling plane took off from the base in Portsmouth for the last time.
- Cleanup On Aisle 9: Robots Arrive At Grocery Stores Near You
- Old-School Snow Sports Push Through ‘Winter Whiplash’ of Climate Change
- How Rhode Island’s Emergency 911 System Failed Baby Alijah
- In Connecticut, The Costs And Benefits Of Shared Solar Are Tough To Calculate
- Vermont Officials, Businesses Concerned About Decline In Refugees