N.H.'s New Ten-Year Action Wildlife Plan
The state's new ten-year wildlife action plan was announced last month, laying out priorities for New Hampshire's natural resources and critters. We'll look into what the plan entails, and how its used in towns weighing conservation against other considerations.
- Nik Coates: executive director of the N.H. Association of Conservation Commissions & former planner with Central New Hampshire Regional Planning Commission
- John Kanter: Nongame and Endangered Wildlife Program Supervisor for New Hampshire Fish and Game Department
- Amanda Stone: Extension Specialist, Land & Water Conservation at UNH Cooperative Extension
- Kevin Smith: Londonderry town planner
- The Taking Action for Wildlife website has a wealth of resources and information for