0000017a-15d9-d736-a57f-17ff90ca0000Click each race below for NHPR's coverage:Governor's Race | State Senate RacesCongressional District 1 | Congressional District 2All Election CoverageClick here for our voter's guide and a map of N.H. polling places. Click here for a version in Spanish.Click here for real-time results after the polls close.
Weekly N.H. News Roundup: April 13, 2018
We look at the impact Paul Ryan's retirement may have, if any, on congressional races in New Hampshire. Former Democratic State Senator Molly Kelly decides to run for governor. Debates over voting laws and victims' rights draw crowds at the statehouse.
WATCH THE SHOW:
- Jason Moon - NHPR Seacoast reporter.
- Dave Solomon - New Hampshire Statehouse reporter for the Union Leader newspaper.
- Dean Spiliotes - civic scholar in the School of Arts and Sciences at SNHU and author of the website NH Political Capital.
- Kevin Landrigan’s Granite Status column in the Union Leader discussed whether news of Paul Ryan’s retirement will have an impact on the N.H. first congressional district race.
- Union Leader Statehouse reporter Dave Solomon reported on the crowded Senate Election Law committee hearings redefining residency.
- NHPR’s Jason Moon has been following the proposed constitutional amendment for victims’ rights now in the House.
- A recent study from the Carsey School of Public Policy at UNH shows rising sea levels from climate change threaten historical sites on the Seacoast.