The Exchange wants to help listeners get to know the Republican candidates running in the primary for New Hampshire's 2nd Congressional District.
Beginning Wednesday, August 8, The Exchange will interview candidates live from 9:40-10 a.m. These interviews will also be available to watch on Facebook Live. Five Republicans and two Libertarians are vying to unseat Democrat Ann McLane Kuster in the 2nd Congressional District. Kuster was first elected to the House in 2012, and is running unopposed in the Democratic primary.
Here is a schedule of the interviews:
- Brian Belanger: Wednesday, August 8th
- Lynne Blankenbeker: Friday, August 10th
- Robert Burns: Friday, August 17th
- Stewart Levenson: Tuesday, August 21st
- Steve Negron: Friday, August 24th
Submit your questions for the candidates below, and you may hear your question asked on air: