The New Hampshire ACLU has filed a federal class action lawsuit against the state of New Hampshire over a practice called emergency room boarding. The anonymous 26 year-old plaintiff in the ACLU’s suit was admitted to Southern New Hampshire Medical Center in Nashua last week following an attempted suicide.
- The Surprising History Of New England’s Pirates
- The Importance Of Historic Victories For Candidates Around New England
- In A Staged Tabletop Battle, A Sculpture Of Porcelain, Sugar And Plastic
- Why The Immigration Court Backlog In Massachusetts Is Growing Faster Than In Almost Any Other State
- Climate Change Isn’t Leading This Election Season, But Some Voters Say It Should Be