The University of New Hampshire will lead a major study of how self-driving cars could help workers be more productive while on the road. Andrew Kun teaches electrical engineering at UNH. "I suspect, not that far into the future, we will have decent automated vehicles that will actually allow us to do non-driving tasks for extended periods of time,” he says.
- In A Staged Tabletop Battle, A Sculpture Of Porcelain, Sugar And Plastic
- Why The Immigration Court Backlog In Massachusetts Is Growing Faster Than In Almost Any Other State
- Climate Change Isn’t Leading This Election Season, But Some Voters Say It Should Be
- As Ridership Booms On the Hartford Line, CTrail Riders Are Being Kicked Off Amtrak Trains
- Connecticut Voters Face Complicated Amendment Question On State Land Sales