An historic number of vetoes by Governor Sununu means the legislature revisits bills on gun control, voting access laws, alternative energy and more. We get an update on continuing negotiations over the state budget. And with a Global Climate Strike taking place Friday, we find out how New Hampshire students are participating.
- Anna Brown - Director of Research and Analysis at Citizens Count.
- Ethan DeWitt - Concord Monitor statehouse reporter.
- Jeff Feingold - editor of New Hampshire Business Review.
- Annie Ropeik - NHPR Energy and Environment reporter.
- NHPR provides continuing coverage as the N.H. legislature faces an historic 55 vetoes.
- Ethan DeWitt of the Concord Monitor covered the legislature session as major Democratic initiatives failed to overcome vetoes by the governor in the Senate.
- The Union Leader reports on teen activists leading climate strikes throughout the state.
- Annie Ropeik highlights a new movie, Dark Waters (trailer below), based on a true story about attorney Robert Bilott as he connects a number of unexplained deaths to one of the world's most powerful corporations. She recommends this New York Times profile of "the lawyer who became DuPont Chemicals worst nightmare."