Mon June 25, 2012
Getting By, Getting Ahead: Voices of N.H.'s Economy
In this seven week series, NHPR’s StateImpact reporter Amanda Loder explores how N.H. residents feel about the state’s economy and the role state government should play in economic recovery.
Listen to series reports on-air Tuesday mornings through August 14, and any time online at StateImpact NH
- North Country Mill Worker Inches Toward Retirement in Volatile Industry
- Lakes Region Home Builder Adapts To Anemic High-End Market
- Merrimack Valley Teacher Wrestles With Life After Lay-Off
- Seacoast Boutique Owner Bets On Success In High-Rent Downtown
- Dartmouth-Lake Sunapee Snapshot: Burgeoning Start-Up Scene Wrestles With Recruitment Challenge
- Community Supported Agriculture Brings Farmers Popularity, If Not Prosperity
- Start-Up Entrepreneur Brings High-Tech Talent To Rural N.H.
- Getting By, Getting Ahead: A White Mountains Innkeeper Struggles With Shifting Economic Landscape
- White Mountains Snapshot: National Hotel Chains Set Up Shop
Getting By, Getting Ahead
All Things Considered