5.17.17: Every Body Yoga, How to Think About Exercise, & The Bookshelf
On today's show:
- Jessamyn Stanley has documented her own yoga practice for the past several years for her three-hundred thousand Instagram followers. She's now turned her internet celebrity into a book, Every Body Yoga, a practical introduction to yoga that isn't restricted by body type or background.
- "Endless Winter" from producer Gregory Warner. You can listen to this story again at PRX.org.
- Damon Young's book is called How To Think About Exercise and is part of the “School Of Life” series. It won’t offer you tips for getting perfect abs or teach you how to run a five-minute mile – but it might just help your resolutions stick.
- "Wide Receiver" by Mark Halliday. You can listen to this poem again at PRX.org.
- The Bookshelf: Social Media, Intimacy, and Jessica Park's '180 Seconds'
Listen to the full show.