N.H. Debates Drones
New Hampshire is among many states attempting to navigate the brave new world of these unmanned flying machines, addressing privacy and safety concerns. Meanwhile, the federal government could swoop in and make all these measures moot as lawmakers on Capitol Hill consider legislation that would allow the FAA to trump state laws.
- Dave Brooks, reporter for The Concord Monitor and blogger at Granite Geek. You can read his reporting on drones in New Hampshire here.
- Bart Jansen, reporter for USA Today. He covers transportation, including at the Federal Aviation Administration and Congress.
- Neal Kurk, Republican representative from Weare. He has sponsored a bill on regulating drones.
- Brent Foreman, owner of Aerial Advantages, a drone consulting business based in Nashua.
- John Burt, Republican representative from Goffstown.
- Read Bart Jansen's reporting on proposed FAA rules, and on the conflict between state and federal rules for drones.