What You Need to Know About SCOTUS Decisions on EPA, Housing Discrimination, and Redistricting
The U.S. Supreme Court has released several landmark rulings recently, but the decisions on same-sex marriage and the Affordable Care Act upstaged other major cases -- from redistricting to clean air rules to housing discrimination. We discuss those rulings you haven’t heard about and the impact they may have on New Hampshire.
- John Greabe - professor of consitutional law at the University of New Hampshire School of Law.
- Dante Scala - associate professor at UNH and a fellow at the Carsey School of Public Policy. His new, co-authored book, The Four Faces of the Republican Party and The Fight for the 2016 Presidential Nomination, is due out later this year. He is also teaching a free online course on the New Hampshire presidential primary, with Andy Smith of the UNH Survey Center.
- Elliot Berry - attorney with New Hampshire Legal Assistance, which provides civil legal services to low-income residents.
- Fred Mayer - Nashua attorney who primarily represents landlords.
- Dan Simmons - Vice President of Policy for the Institute for Energy Research.
- Tom Irwin - Vice President and Director of the Conservation Law Foundation in New Hampshire.