We discuss how 2020 candidates fare in the third Democratic Presidential debate from a national, and Granite State, perspective. Former Vice President Joe Biden and Sen. Elizabeth Warren of Massachusetts share the debate stage for the first time. We check in on any progress in negotiations on the state budget. And we take a closer look at the mounting pressure on leaders in Manchester to deal with a crisis of homelessness and addiction. NHPR's Southern New Hampshire reporter Sarah Gibson is guest host.
- Lauren Dezenski - CNN politics reporter
- Jason Moon - NHPR Health Reporter
- Carol Robidoux - Manchester Ink Link Publisher
- Josh Rogers - NHPR Senior Political Reporter
- Tym Rourke - N.H. Charitable Foundation