Where To See Fireworks In New Hampshire For The 4th Of July
From fireworks to fairs, Independence Day events are happening all across the Granite State for the Fourth of July weekend. Here are a few ideas for fireworks and other festivities.
Go and do: When see something you want to share, snap a photo and share it with us: email@example.com and tag us on Instagram.
- In Laconia, a Fourth of July parade will start at 4:30 p.m. Sunday at Laconia High School and travel to Opechee Park. Fireworks will follow at 10 p.m.
- The Wright Museum of World War Two in Wolfeboro will waive admission fees on Sunday from noon to 4 p.m. There will be small gifts and a patriotic-themed scavenger hunt.
- The New Hampshire Fisher Cats are holding a Fourth of July Fireworks Extravaganza at 7 p.m. on Friday, Saturday and Sunday as they host the Portland Sea Dogs in Manchester.
- In Gilford, the Gunstock Mountain Resort will host a craft fair from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Saturday and Sunday featuring everything from handmade quilts to wildlife photography.
- Fireworks will light up the sky in Concord at New Hampshire Memorial Field on Sunday. They're scheduled to start at 9:15 p.m.
Find 10 other things to do in N.H. this weekend.