10 Things To Do In N.H. This Weekend: Live Music, Pride Bash, Historic Tour
Get ready to make the most of the last weekend in June and launch July on a good note. The forecast calls for temps around 90 on Sunday in New Hampshire.
Here are 10 things to do in New Hampshire this weekend for some inspiration and fun:
- Cormac McCarthy performs at the Loading Dock Concert Series presented by 3S Artspace on Friday, June 25, 8-9:15 p.m. More info/tickets.
- Peterborough In 1921 - Walking Tour: The tour begins at the Monadnock Center at 10:30 a.m. Friday, June 25, at 19 Grove St. It is limited, and registration is required. Learn more.
- Celebrate Pride Month: Li Monahd’s Pride Bash kicks off the Rochester Opera House’s Drag Series, on Friday, June 25, at 8 p.m. More info.
- Classic Stones Live: Rolling Stones Tribute Show is at The Flying Monkey in Plymouth on Friday,
- Mark Erelli plays The Word Barn on Saturday, June 26. They added a 5 p.m. show -- the 8 pm concert is sold out. More info.
- Pilobolus Four@Play, presented by the Hopkins Center for the Arts at Dartmouth, has performances June 24 to June 27 at the BEMA, an outdoor amphitheater in College Park on the eastern edge of campus. More info.
- The Fort At No. 4 - Living History Weekend with Warner’s Regiment, June 26-27: 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. on Saturday, and 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. in Sunday, Charlestown, N.H. This includes a military drill and demonstration, historic trades, and civilian life of the 18th Century. More info.
- The Movement Box Dance Studio -- Movement In Motion -- presented by the Capital Center for the Arts, performs at the Chubb Theatre, 44 South Main St., Concord, on Saturday, June 26, 1 p.m. More info.
- Peabody’s Coal Train plays at The Fells at the Hay Estate in Newbury on Sunday, June 27, at 4 p.m. More info.
- The Music Hall’s “Under The Arch” series features the music of Bitter Pill, Sunday, June 27, 5 p.m. More info.