Will You Wear A Mask Without A Statewide Mandate?
Will you be wearing a mask now that Governor Sununu has ended the statewide mask mandate? Many New Hampshire cities and towns, businesses and organizations say they’ll continue their own mask requirements. We look at the impact these mandates have had and gauge reaction across the state.
Airdate: Monday, April 19, 2021
- Bobbie Bagley - Director of Public Health and Community Services for the city of Nashua.
- Michael Faber - General Manager, Monadnock Food Coop in Keene.
- Jeff Feingold - Editor, New Hampshire Business Review.
- Jessyca Keeler - Executive Director, Ski NH.
- Paula Tracy - in-depthNH.org reporter.
?Click on NHPR's map to see where local mask mandates are in place across New Hampshire, and where local penalties for noncompliance may apply.
InDepthNH's Paula Tracy reported on whether you need to “mask-up” depends on where you are in the state.
The New Hampshire Business Review reports NH Chambers of Commerce are urging the public to maintain Covid guidelines after the governor lifts mask mandate.