Weekly N.H. News Roundup: April 19, 2019
We find out how Granite Staters are reacting to the release of the Mueller report, and how it is playing out on the campaign trail with 2020 candidates. Secretary of State Bill Gardner urges lawmakers to go slow when it comes to undoing voting laws enacted by the last Legislature. And the Senate backs a bipartisan plan to expand net energy metering in New Hampshire by a veto-proof margin.
- John Greabe - Director, Warren B. Rudman Center for Justice, Leadership & Public Service, and Professor of Law at UNH School of Law.
- Dan Barrick - NHPR News Director.
- James Pindell – political reporter for The Boston Globe.
- Annie Ropeik - NHPR Energy and Environment reporter.
- Hunter Woodall - AP political reporter covering 2020 in N.H.