N.H. News Recap: What the state primary results mean for the general election
New Hampshire voters went to the polls this week to decide which Republican and Democratic candidates will represent each party on the ballot in the general election this fall.
In this edition of the New Hampshire News Recap, we discuss the results from the state primary and how they might shape the general election.
- Josh Rogers, NHPR
- Kevin Landrigan, Union Leader
Top stories from around New Hampshire this week:
- Find the 2022 New Hampshire primary election results here
- Pro-Trump wing of N.H. GOP takes major wins on primary day, setting stakes for fall races
- N.H. Democrats move to set terms of general election after Republican wrap up primary races
- As election distrust swirls, three N.H. communities were under a microscope during the primary
- Sununu says he’s open to changing the date of the N.H. state primary
- Number of students in N.H. Education Freedom Accounts doubles in program’s second year
- With a pop-up market, Manchester’s Center City neighbors find a new way to engage their community