Underwriting on NHPR places your product or service in a unique position by clearly separating your name from the clutter inherent in commercial advertising. Just as you, the underwriter, supports NHPR -- our loyal listeners will support you. About 88% of NPR listeners say their opinion of a company is more positive when they discover the company supports public radio.
If your organization provides a service or product for an intelligent, loyal customer who is educated, affluent and has discretionary income, then this is the right avenue for you to use. Our team can create marketing plans for all levels of businesses and non-profits. Whatever amount you invest, know that your dollars will reach audiences that are truly listening.
NOTE: IF YOU ARE A BUSINESS OWNER WHO WANTS TO SUPPORT NHPR'S JOURNALISM RIGHT NOW, CLICK HERE TO EMAIL TIM BRADY, OUR DIRECTOR OF CORPORATE SUPPORT.
New Hampshire Public Radio is a statewide multi-platform network bringing award-winning local content, national and international news, and superlative cultural programming to all corners of New Hampshire; the bordering regions of Maine, Massachusetts, and Vermont; and beyond.
NHPR is broadcast from 14 different sites, making it by far New Hampshire's largest (and only) statewide radio news service. Our reach extends from the Canadian border, to the Seacoast to the Connecticut River Valley, and all points in between and beyond (with some listenership in adjoining states). Our award-winning and experienced team of news reporters, producers, hosts and editors is best suited to provide timely, contextual and relevant information to an audience hungry for news, information and connectivity. In addition, national and international news from our partners at NPR and the BBC World Service round out our coverage with important national and global perspectives. Loyal listeners also turn to long running public radio favorites like the news quiz show Wait Wait...Don't Tell Me!; the weekday magazine program of contemporary art and issues Fresh Air; in-depth business coverage from Marketplace; and music and comedy with Live From Here.
Every week, NHPR is the choice of 157,000 listeners as a primary source of in-depth and intelligent news coverage, with thousands more viewing NHPR.org, following our social media sites, or listening to our podcasts.
Our audience is one that is richly populated with business owners, community leaders and discerning consumers. NHPR listeners are educated, affluent, and engaged – much more so than the general population. They have an annual buying power of $10 billion. And they are loyal: a wide majority of public radio listeners hold more favorable opinions of and are more likely to patronize businesses that support public radio through underwriting and sponsorships.
Just about everywhere! NHPR is accessible on-air, online and in your community. In addition to reaching radios across the state…
- Typically, NHPR is out in the community holding news and cultural-related events and meeting listeners. [We expect our robust calendar of community engagements to resume after the coronavirus pandemic threat is concluded and it is deemed safe to do so.]
- We maintain an Edward R. Murrow Award-winning news site, as well as a companion app, on which anyone can stream our live broadcast, be they in their backyard or across the globe
- Our flagship weekday live call-in show - The Exchange - as well as show segments and digital-first productions are available on all popular podcast platforms
- Our weekly email newsletters deliver the week’s most important NH news directly to listeners’ inboxes.
- Our Coronavius Daily Digest e-newsletter delivers the latest news on the coronavirus pandemic and the impact it is having in our state daily to your e-mail inbox.
From small Main Street boutiques, leading cultural organizations throughout the state, to multi-state financial institutions, more than 400 business leaders choose to sponsor NHPR each year, encompassing companies of all sizes and categories. As an NHPR sponsor you will be in the company of New Hampshire’s leading businesses and cultural and nonprofit organizations.