10 Things To Do in N.H. This Weekend: Jazz, Nick Offerman, Books, More Pumpkins
It's the last weekend of October. Here are 10 things (plus) things to do in New Hampshire this weekend.
- Humorist Nick Offerman brings his "All Rise Tour" to the Chubb Theatre at the Capitol Center for the Arts in Concord on Sunday, Oct. 27, at 8 p.m.
- A Tuba to Cuba: Preservation Hall Jazz Band, with Yusa and Special Guests, play The Music Hall in Portsmouth on Saturday, Oct. 26, at 8 p.m. Listen/watch PHJB perform on NPR Music Tiny Desk Concert:
- Gathering of the Jack O'Lanterns in Littleton on Saturday, Oct. 26, including a zombie walk, trick or treating, and hundreds of carved pumpkins along River Glen Lane. Event schedule.
- Fourth Annual White Mountain CRUSH Festival: The weekend celebration at Seven Birches Winery at RiverWalk Resort at Loon Mountain in Lincoln features grape stomping, wine tasting and education, and tours.
- Halloween Masquerade Dance at Newport Opera House - Saturday, Oct. 26, 8 p.m. to midnight, with "Last Kid Picked" band.
- Speaking of Feminism: Rachel F. Seidman in conversation with Felice Belman, at Gibson's Bookstore in Concord on Saturday, Oct. 26, 2 p.m. to 3 p.m.
- Mr. Aaron Band Halloween Bash at the Spotlight Cafe at the Capitol Center for the Arts on Saturday, Oct. 26, at 11 a.m.
- "Honeyland," a film portraying a Macedonian beekeeper, is playing Sunday, Oct. 27, at 4 p.m. in the Loew Auditorium at the Hopkins Center for the Arts at Dartmouth in Hanover.
- Keene Pumpkin Festival is Sunday, Oct. 27, 1 p.m. to 7 p.m. in Central Square.
- Flashdance The Musical just opened at the Palace Theatre in Manchester. It runs Oct. 25-Nov. 17.