A New Prescription for Obamacare & What It Might Mean for N.H.
For years, the Republican mantra has been Repeal and Replace. Turns out that's easier said than done. Now that they're in a position to dismantle the Affordable Care Act, some in the GOP seem more inclined to "Repeal and Repair," retaining certain popular elements of the law. We'll examine the proposals now in play and what they might mean for healthcare in the Granite State.
- James Capretta - Resident fellow at the American Enterprise Institute, where he holds the Milton Friedman Chair and studies healthcare, entitlement programs, and U.S. budgetary policy.
- Lucy Hodder - Director of Health Law and Policy Programs and a professor at law at UNH Law. She most recently served as legal counsel and senior care policy director for Gov. Maggie Hassan.
- Dan Gorenstein - Senior reporter for Marketplace's Health Desk.
- Senator Jeb Bradley - Republican Majority Leader in the N.H. State Senate and one of the architects of the state's Medicaid Expansion program.
- Senator Andy Sanborn - Republican from Bedford and opponent of the Medicaid Expansion program and other aspects of the Affordable Care Act.