10 things to do in N.H. this weekend: Local Love, animal love, Dinosaur Valentine's Day
Love and snow are in the air this Valentine's Day weekend. For even more events, visit NHPR's community calendar.
- Nature on Tap: Love, Sex and Wow in the Animal World on Thursday, Feb. 10 from 6 p.m. to 7 p.m., at Nova Arts in Keene. More info.
- 12,000 Years Ago in the Granite State on Thursday, Feb. 10 from 6:30 p.m. to 8 p.m., at the Laconia Rotary Hall. More info.
- Dartmouth’s 112th Winter Carnival from Thursday, Feb. 10 to Sunday, Feb. 13, at the Dartmouth College Campus in Hanover. More info.
- The 106th Newport Winter Carnival from Thursday, Feb. 10 to Sunday, Feb. 13, at various locations in Newport. More info.
- Full Moon Fiesta on Saturday, Feb. 12 from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m., at the Storrs Hill Ski Lodge in Lebanon. More info.
- Local Love Party on Friday, Feb. 11 from 4 p.m. to 6 p.m., at the Monadnock Food Co-op in Keene. More info.
- Bill Murray — New Worlds: The Cradle of Civilization on Friday, Feb. 11 at 7 p.m., at the Capitol Center for the Arts in Concord. More info.
- Evening Snowshoe Tour weekly, on Saturdays at 7 p.m. from Feb. 12 to Feb. 26, at the Great Glen Trails Outdoor Center in Gorham. More info.
- Dinosaur Valentine’s Day Party on Sunday, Feb. 13 from 1 p.m. to 3 p.m., at the Children’s Museum of New Hampshire in Dover. More info.
See also: Orisquami (virtual) hosted by the Squam Lakes Association
- 2022 Elinor Williams Hooker Tea Talk Series: Absented Presence — “They All Died Off” and Other Myths About Native Americans on Sunday, Feb. 13 from 2 p.m. to 3:30 p.m., at the Portsmouth Public Library. More info.