Manchester-Boston Regional Airport has seen a steady decline in passengers within the last decade. Ted Kitchens is the new director for the state's largest airport, and he joined Morning Edition host Rick Ganley to talk about how he plans to keep services in Manchester competitive with other airports in New England.
- ‘Not Going Anywhere’: Hartford Youth Group Finds Voice In Fight Against Gun Violence
- At Hampshire College, A Mock Museum Of Appropriated Puerto Rican Identity
- What New England Can Learn From Kansas About Creating A Wind Energy Economy
- How The Two Candidates For Massachusetts Governor Compare On Environmental Issues
- Researchers Try To Build A Better Life Jacket To Keep Lobstermen Alive