10 things to do in N.H. this weekend: Cochecho Arts Festival, Eco Day, Sail Portsmouth
Kick off your weekend with local performers, art and food at the Peterborough Night Market on Friday.
Stay in the know about weekend happenings in the Granite State: Sign up for the Weekender newsletter.
- Marcel The Shell With Shoes On at 6:45 p.m. Tuesday, Aug. 9 through Thursday, Aug. 11 at the Park Theatre in Jaffrey. More info.
- Volunteer: Caterpillars Count from 9 to 11 a.m. on Thursday, Aug. 11 at the Squam Lakes Association Headquarters in Holderness. More info. (See also: A Night With The Stars)
- Sail Portsmouth Festival from Thursday, Aug. 11 through Tuesday, Aug. 16 at Portsmouth Harbor. More info.
- Peterborough Night Market from 5:30 p.m. to 9:30 p.m. on Friday, Aug. 12, in downtown Peterborough. More info.
- Denali Hiking Challenge from Friday, Aug. 12 through Sunday, Aug. 14, at Waterville Valley Resort. More info.
- Eco Day at the Portsmouth Farmers Market from 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. on Saturday, Aug. 13, at Portsmouth City Hall. More info.
- Cochecho Arts Festival Visual Arts Showcase from noon to 3 p.m. on Saturday, Aug. 13, at Henry Law Park in Dover. More info.
- Windham Food Truck Festival .from 11:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. on Sunday, Aug. 14, at Windham High School. More info.
- The Sound of Music from Wednesday, Aug. 10 through Sunday, Aug. 21 at the Rochester Opera House. More info.
- RENT through Sept. 10 at the Seacoast Repertory Theater in Portsmouth. More info. (See also: The Rocky Horror Show Live!)