Top Picks For Things To Do In April In New Hampshire
It's officially springtime in New Hampshire. So Morning Edition Host Rick Ganley sat down with NH Magazine's managing editor Erica Thoits to chat about events she recommends attending in April.
Events mentioned here:
- New Hampshire Jewish Film Festival, multiple locations, April 4-14
- Baby Animals: Heritage Breeds at the Banke, Strawbery Banke Museum in Portsmouth, April 20-28
- Easter Sunday Brunch and Egg Hunt, White Mountain Hotel and Resort in North Conway, April 21
- Easter Brunch, Alnoba in Kensington, April 21
- Annual Shakespeare's Birthday Celebration, St. Anselm in Manchester, April 23
- Monadnock International Film Festival, Keene and Peterborough, April 26-28
- Wine Expo, Portsmouth, April 30
You can see a full list of April events from NH Magazine here.