In recent years, New Hampshire has seen rapid growth in solar power. With the approaching cap on a solar development incentive known as net metering, though, many in the industry say they can’t expand much more. We’ll find out what’s going on, and how bright or dim the future might be for solar in the Granite State.
- Sam Evans-Brown - environment reporter at NHPR
- Jeb Bradley - Republican Senator from Wolfeboro and chair of the Science, Technology and Energy Committee
- Rick Labrecque - manager of distributed generation for Eversource in New Hampshire
- Jack Ruderman - director of community initiatives for Revision Energy
- Shaun Chapman - Vice President of Policy & Electricity Markets at SolarCity
- Sam Evans-Brown's primer on net-metering in New Hampshire: