The state is set to begin distributing millions of dollars in additional aid for tenants who are struggling to pay housing costs because of COVID-19. As the state finalizes new guidelines for what the assistance can be used for, and how people can apply, we check in on what we've learned from the previous housing assistance package. What have we learned about that program, and how will this shape the next year?
Air date: Thursday, February 25, 2021.
- Elliott Berry - Managing Attorney and Housing Project Director for New Hampshire Legal Assistance.
- Aron DiBacco - Community organizer for the Granite State Organizing Project (GSOP), where she is part of their housing justice team. She authors their FAQ on the rental assistance and eviction information.
- Paul DiIulio - Property manager at Derryfield Property Management.
- Donnalee Lozeau - Executive Director of Southern New Hampshire Services, a community action agency serving Hillsborough and Rockingham counties.
- Nick Norman - Legislative Affairs Director for the Apartment Association of New Hampshire.
- Bob Sanders - Reporter for the New Hampshire Business Review. Check out his reporting on new housing assistance for the Granite State News Collaborative.
Produced by Christina Phillips.