10 things to do in N.H. this weekend: Abenaki Artistry, 'Little Women,' 'Riverdance 25'
It's the weekend we've all been waiting for: Daylight saving time starts at 2 a.m. on Sunday, March 13. Get ready to spring those clocks forward!
For even more events, visit NHPR's community calendar. And don't forget to check the New Hampshire forecast before you head out.
Support NHPR's March Fund Drive — become a member today!
- Jennie B. Powers: The Woman Who Dares on Sunday, March 13 at 4 p.m., at The Colonial Theatre’s Showroom in Keene. More info.
- Maple Sugaring Tale Trail through March 27, at Petals in the Pines in Canterbury. More info.
See also: The New Hampshire Maple Experience at The Rocks in Bethlehem
- Guest Artist: pianist Hsiang Tu on Thursday, March 10 from 8 p.m. to 9:30 p.m., at the Paul Creative Arts Center on the University of New Hampshire campus in Durham. More info.
- Little Women from Thursday, March 10 through Sunday, March 13, at the Franklin Opera House. More info.
- HopStop Family Show: Abenaki Artistry on Saturday, March 12 at 11 a.m. at Alumni Hall on the Dartmouth College campus in Hanover, and at 3 p.m. at the Claremont Savings Bank in Claremont. More info.
- Princess Storytime with Miss Manchester & Miss Manchester Outstanding Teen on Saturday, March 12 at 11 a.m., at Bookery Manchester. More info.
- Snow Stompah Music & Arts Festival on Saturday, March 12 from noon to 4 p.m., at the Tamworth Recreation Department. More info.
- Dance Northeast presented by Sole City Dance & the Rochester Opera House on Saturday, March 12 at 2 p.m. and 7 p.m., at the Rochester Opera House. More info.
- The Shamrock Festival 2022 from Saturday, March 12 through Saturday, March 19 at The Park Theater in Jaffrey. More info.
- Shamrock Shuffle 5K on Sunday, March 13 from 9 a.m. to noon, at the Cheshire Children’s Museum in Keene. More info.