10 Things To Do In N.H. This Weekend: Capital Arts Fest, Littleton Arts, BIPOC Fest
Here are 10 things to do in the Granite State, plus a little extra. You can find more events on NHPR's community calendar — and add your own. You're also invited to subscribe to The Weekender newsletter.
- Capital Arts Fest in downtown Concord on Friday, Sept. 24, to Sunday, Sept. 26. More info.
- Hawk Watch at Pack Monadnock Raptor Observatory at Miller State Park in Peterborough, daily through Nov. 20. More info.
- Fall Festival at Settler’s Green in North Conway, Saturday, Sept. 25, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. More info.
- Littleton Arts & Cultural Festival in downtown Littleton on Saturday, Sept. 25, 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. More info.
- Dover Oktoberfest on Saturday, Sept. 25, 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. More info.
- 22nd Annual Chili Challenge at Waterville Valley Town Square on Saturday, Sept. 25, noon to 2 p.m. More info.
- Return to No. 4: Revolutionary War Weekend at The Fort at No. 4 in Charlestown, Saturday, Sept. 25, 10 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., and Sunday, Sept. 26, 10 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. More info.
- BIPOC Fest at Vida Cantina in Portsmouth on Sunday, Sept. 26, noon to 6 p.m. More info.
- An Afternoon of Sculpture and Dance at the John Hay Estate at The Fells in Newbury on Sunday, Sept. 26, 1 p.m. to 3 p.m. More info.
- Clue: On Stage! at the M&D Playhouse in North Conway, Sept. 9 to Sept. 26. More info.
- Fantastic Forage Mushroom Festival at Mystic Meadows in Laconia Saturday to Sunday, Sept. 25-26, 8:30 a.m. to 3 p.m. More info.
- Gratitude Music Festival honoring first responders and frontline essential workers — at The Music Hall in Portsmouth, Saturday, Sept. 25, with Neighbor playing at 1 p.m., Carsie Blanton at 3:30 p.m. at Portwalk Place, and Anderson East playing at 8 p.m. at the historic theater. More info.