10 Things To Do In N.H. This Weekend: Moose, Music, Crafts And Apple Pie
And just like that, it's the final weekend of August. But we've got plenty of summer left here in New Hampshire, and plenty of things to do.
If you haven't signed up for The Weekender, our newsletter about all things New Hampshire weekend-related...what are you waiting for?
Here's 10 things to inspire you to get out and have some fun. Also, check out NHPR's community calendar for more events.
- Front Porch Concert Series: Summer Celebration on Lebanon Mall on Thursday, Aug. 26, Colburn Park, Lebanon. More info.
- Gate City Music Fest on Friday, Aug. 27, 3 p.m. at Holman Stadium in Nashua. More info.
- Peter Heller (The Guide) in conversation with Diane Les Becquets, Friday, Aug. 27, 7 p.m. at Gibson's Bookstore in Concord. More info.
- 30th Anniversary Moose Festival on Friday, Aug. 27, in Colebrook, and Saturday, Aug. 28, in Canaan, Vt. More info.
- Mt. Washington Guided Sunrise Tour on Saturday, Aug. 29, Mount Washington Auto Road, Gorham. More info.
- Apple Pie Crafts Fair on Saturday, Aug. 28, 9 a.m. to 3 p.m., Newport Town Common. More info.
- BrazilFest 2021 on Saturday, Aug. 28, noon to 6 p.m., Greeley Park, Nashua. More info.
- Loading Dock Concert Series: Kate Redgate on Saturday, Aug. 28, 6 p.m. and 8 p.m. shows, 3S Artspace, Portsmouth. More info.
- The Lynda Cohen Performing Arts Series: Beg, Steal or Borrow on Saturday, Aug. 28, 7 p.m. at the Appalachian Mountain Highland Center at Crawford Notch. More info.
- Keene Walldogs Historic Walking Tour, downtown Keene. More info.
Annual Nulhegan Abenaki Heritage Gathering on Saturday, Aug. 28, and Aug. 29, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. at the Mt. Norris Scout Reservation in Eden Mills, Vt.