Weekly N.H. News Roundup: March 12, 2021
The latest on the state's battle with the coronavirus, including the easing of some restrictions. The contest for Democratic party chair enters its final days before this weekend's vote. And what are the prospects for several Republican-led bills that would tighten voter eligibility laws?
Air date: March 12, 2021
- Alli Fam - Health and equity reporter for NHPR. Read her recent story: Racing to Vaccinate: Thousands Flock to Loudon Speedway for Weekend Clinic. And find more of her reporting here.
- Teddy Rosenbluth - Health reporter for The Concord Monitor. Read her recent story: A year of Covid: A grim milestone for nursing homes in New Hampshire, And find more of her articles here.
- Dean Spiliotes - Civic Scholar in the School of Arts and Sciences at Southern New Hampshire University.
- Nancy West - Executive editor of InDepthNH.org. Read COVID-19 coverage by InDpethNH.org here.
- Casey McDermott - Investigative data reporter and editor for NHPR. Read her recent story: N.H. Republicans, Back in State House Majority, Renew Push For More Voting Restrictions. And find more of her reporting here.
For information on the March 15 event, Keeping the Light On in New Hampshire: Celebrating Sunshine Week, moderated by NHPR's Casey McDermott and with a panel of experts, visit here. Sunshine Week is an initiative promoting open government.