Friday N.H. News Roundup - November 20, 2015
We're looking at the top stories of the week: responding to the attacks in Paris, Governor Hassan joins twenty nine Republican governors in asking President Obama to hold off on accepting refugees from Syria, lawmakers meet in a special session to address the state's opioid crisis, and state environmental officials deliver a possible setback to the Northern Pass Project.
- Kathleen Ronayne – New Hampshire Statehouse and politics reporter for the Associated Press
- Dean Spiliotes - Civic Scholar in the School of Arts and Sciences at Southern New Hampshire University and author of the website NHPoliticalCapital.com
- Emily Corwin - NHPR's Seacoast reporter. She joined us to talk about the Supreme Court's decision on DHHS and NH Right to Life, and the backlash to the Executive Council's rejection of a judicial nominee.
- Paige Sutherland - NHPR reporter. She updated us on the Statehouse's anti-opioid task force.
- Sam Evans-Brown - NHPR's environment reporter. He talked about this week's news on Northern Pass, and the EPA chief on biomass.