Friday N.H. News Roundup - November 6, 2015
We're following the top news stories of the week: Governor Hassan’s call for a special legislative session to tackle the opioid crisis meets resistance from some Republicans who call it political grandstanding, Presidential candidates begin officially filing for the First in the Nation primary, and, in municipal elections, incumbent mayors fare well, though Ted Gatsas’s slim victory margin may mean a recount in Manchester.
- Garry Rayno - Statehouse reporter for The Union Leader and New Hampshire Sunday News
- Dean Spiliotes - Civic Scholar in the School of Arts and Sciences at Southern New Hampshire University and author of the website NHPoliticalCapital.com
- Paul Feely - City Hall reporter for the New Hampshire Union Leader and Daily News
- Dan Barrick - senior editor for NHPR's State of Democracy project
- Brian Wallstin - NHPR's digital journalist