Friday N.H. News Roundup - November 7, 2014
As the victors in Tuesday’s elections make plans for their new terms, and the pundits slice and dice the results, we’ll examine what might be next for the New Hampshire and National agenda. We’re also checking in on results elsewhere in New England, from a pro-Casino vote in the Bay State to some gubernatorial surprises.
- Kevin Landrigan – chief political correspondent for New Hampshire 1 News, a new media company based in Concord
- Garry Rayno – Statehouse reporter for The Union Leader and New Hampshire Sunday News
- Dean Spiliotes - Civic Scholar in the School of Arts and Sciences at Southern New Hampshire University and author of the website NHPoliticalCapital.com
- Mark Arsenault – reporter for the Boston Globe. He covers casino development and gambling issues.
- John Dillon – news director for Vermont Public Radio.