Here are 5 things to do this weekend in New Hampshire, plus a few extras to help plan for summer fun.
Kate McNally, host of The Folks Show on NHPR, also maintains a folk music and dance calendar for live music shows and events.
- Rock On Fest: The fourth annual event by the Rock On Foundation (founded by Luke and Matt Bonner) features live music, basketball, family fun, and more in downtown Concord.
- An American Comedy: Edge Ensemble Theatre Co. presents "Once in a Lifetime," by Kaufman and Hart, Saturday at 7 p.m., at the Cheshire County Courthouse in Keene. It's part of the Four Great American Comedies.
- Be Entertained, Be Inspired: Electric Earth Concerts presents A Forest Unfolding at the Peterborough Unitarian Universalist Church on Sunday, 5 p.m.
- The Majestic Theatre presents "Moonlight and Magnolias" this weekend in Manchester. See their website for ticket information.
- Cherish the Drama: Amplified Arts' Company presents "Agnes of God" at its venue Saturday night at 31 Pleasant St. in Claremont. See Amplified Arts for ticket information.
Plus, these events are on the calendar:
- Brews for Bell: The New Hampshire Telephone Museum in Warner has this craft beer testing event Sunday, Aug. 12, from 11:30 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Belknap County 4-H Fair in Belmont, Aug. 10-12. What started out as a field day in 1943 remains a traditional New Hampshire fair. It's one of the smallest recognized agricultural fairs in N.H.
- The 85th annual Craftsmen's Fair at Mount Sunapee continues this weekend -- it wraps up after Sunday.
Thank you @MtWashCogRR for being a music sponsor during the 2018 Annual Craftsmen's Fair. Attendees can hear live music every day at the Fair, which opens this Saturday, August 4th and runs through the 12th. Purchase tickets at https://t.co/cjXmDzXkhO pic.twitter.com/Etgx2SLQUZ
— LeagueofNHCrafts (@LeagueofNHcraft) August 2, 2018