A job fair catering to "experienced workers" over the age of 50 brought nearly 700 job seekers to Manchester on Friday. The fair, organized by the AARP, the New Hampshire Department of Business and Economic Affairs, and the New Hampshire Department of Employment Security, is the first of its kind to target baby boomers in the state. This is the fastest growing demographic of potential workers in New Hampshire. Lonn Sattler, a Navy vet from Barrington, lost his job last year after working for...
- In A Staged Tabletop Battle, A Sculpture Of Porcelain, Sugar And Plastic
- Why The Immigration Court Backlog In Massachusetts Is Growing Faster Than In Almost Any Other State
- Climate Change Isn’t Leading This Election Season, But Some Voters Say It Should Be
- As Ridership Booms On the Hartford Line, CTrail Riders Are Being Kicked Off Amtrak Trains
- Connecticut Voters Face Complicated Amendment Question On State Land Sales