We’re looking at the stories of the week including another House vote on a Casino bill, a Senate Committee also says “nay” to a higher state minimum wage, and the twitter-wars heat up in New Hampshire’s U.S. Senate race around a hockey game.
- Jeff Feingold- editor of New Hampshire Business Review
- Kathleen Ronayne- Statehouse reporter for the Concord Monitor
- Dean Spiliotes - Civic scholar in the school of arts and sciences at Southern New Hampshire University and author of the website NHpoliticalcapital.com
- House kills casino bill
- House passes Joshua’s Law
- Mental health gun bill defeated in the House
- House approves increased penalties for human trafficking: (scroll down)
- computer language Basic turns 50
- House takes steps to clarify gay marriage law
- Complaint over Anthem’s narrow network to be heard
- Federal beer waste regulations could cost N.H. brewers millions
- NHGOP twitter wars
- Duckgate "best political scandal"
- State Rep. Will Infantine's controversial comments on women & equal pay
- Granite Staters overwhelmingly prefer NH