Election Day is November 3rd.
Learn more about the candidates and their stances on the issues: Read or listen to our 2020 candidate interviews.
NHPR wants to hear from you: How was your voting experience during COVID-19? Let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org or leave us a voicemail at 603-513-7790.
Voter resources and important links:
- Map of N.H. polling places
- NHPR's voter guide: How to vote in New Hampshire during the pandemic
- Guía De Votación COVID-19: Cómo Votar Durante Una Pandemia En New Hampshire
- NHPR survey: How can NHPR help make you a more informed voter?
- Coverage of the race for governor
- Coverage of the U.S. Senate race
- Coverage of the CD1 and CD2 races
- Coverage of the presidential race