As school lets out, parents look to school districts, recreation programs, and overnight camps to keep kids busy, happy, and safe. We talk with summer programs across the state about how they're preparing in the midst of the pandemic, and the tough decisions they're making to ensure safety of children and staff, as a vital resource for families and our economy.
Air date: Tuesday, May 26, 2020.
- Chris Emond - Executive Director of the Boys & Girls Club of Central N.H.
- Meagan Hamblett -Executive Director of the YMCA Alliances of Maine, New Hampshire, and Vermont.
- Sherri Nichols - Executive Director of Teaching and Learning at the Manchester School District.
- John Tilley - Director of YMCA Camp Coniston, an overnight camp for boys and girls in Grantham.
- Eric Carlson - Executive Director of Camp Quinebarge, an overnight camp for girls and boys in Moultonborough