The governor says it will be hard not to sign a bill that would tighten voter eligibility if the N.H. Supreme Court says it is indeed constitutional. Lawmakers fail to reach a compromise on animal cruelty legislation. And police search a wooded area in Manchester in the case of a decades-old missing woman with possible links to the Bear Brook killings.
- Kevin Landrigan - senior reporter at the New Hampshire Union Leader.
- Casey McDermott - NHPR reporter
- Jeff Feingold - editor of New Hampshire Business Review.
- Dean Spiliotes - civic scholar in the School of Arts and Sciences at SNHU and author of the website NH Political Capital.
- Follow NHPR reporter Casey McDermott's coverage of issues concerning the state's top drug policy advisor and voting laws tightening eligibility requirements in N.H.
- The Union Leader's Kevin Landrigan looked at whether sports betting will come to the state.
- NHBR editor Jeff Feingold explained several contentious energy bills headed to the governor's desk.
- You didn't hear about the Cannon Yeti? See it here.