International Students and the National Debate They're Bringing to College Campuses (REBROADCAST)
Recruitment from other countries is a rising trend in Higher Education as a way to diversify campuses and bring in money to financially strapped institutions. It’s also become a big business, raising questions about the way in which students are brought in. We take a look at this practice and how it’s evolving here in the Granite State.
- Jim Miller, President of the National Association for College Admission Counseling.
- Steven Harvey, Director of International Admissions at Southern New Hampshire University.
- Patrick Van Rooyen, General manager, Navitas USA, which recruits and provides support for international students.
We'll also hear from
- Caryn Danz, Branch Chief of Education USA, A global network of more than 400 advising centers supported by the State Department.
- Lisa McFarlane, Senior vice Provost for Academic Affairs at UNH.