Live Monday - Thursday at 9 am, rebroadcast Mon - Thu at 7 pm, Sunday at 6 am
The Exchange is New Hampshire's only locally produced statewide call-in talk show, hosted by Laura Knoy. It airs live at 9 AM and is rebroadcast at 7 PM weekdays.
Have an idea for a show topic? Click here to submit it.
This year, The Exchange is continuing our In Depth series by looking workforce challenges in NH. Click here for the series page to listen to the programs you might have missed.
We also had a four-part series on K-12 education, airing on Mondays in August of 2019. Click here to see that coverage.
Coming up on The Exchange:
- Monday, 3/30: 9 a.m. Mental Health Care In the Coronavirus; 10 a.m. Dr. Benjamin Chan and Dr. Elizabeth Talbot with DHHS
- Tuesday, 3/31: 9 a.m. How Small Businesses are Impacted by Coronavirus; 10 a.m. Rich Lavers, Deputy Commissioner of N.H. Employment Security
- Wednesday, 4/1: How County Jails and the Criminal Justice System are Impacted by Coronavirus
- Thursday, 4/2: Getting Outside in Nature Safely and Responsibly during Stay-at-home Orders
- Friday, 4/3: America Amplified, A Collaboration with the New England News Collaborative
You can reach the show by email to email@example.com, by tagging us in a tweet, following us on Instagram, or sending a message to our Facebook page. You can also call in during the live show at 800-892-6477.
Want more of The Exchange? We have a podcast!
If you can't listen to the live show or don't live in our broadcast area, you can listen to our show online (just open the day's show post below) or subscribe to our podcast.
Here's a handy video we made to help show you how to subscribe:
Coffee & Community
Host Laura Knoy and the show's producers will be hitting the road to hear about what's happening in your community and what topics you think we should be covering. We'll be taking notes and using your input to help make decisions about upcoming Exchange shows!
There are currently no upcoming events. Check back later for updates.