The Exchange is New Hampshire's only locally produced statewide call-in talk show, hosted by Laura Knoy. It airs live at 9 AM and is rebroadcast at 9 PM weekdays.
Have an idea for a show topic? Click here to submit it.
SIGN UP FOR THE EXCHANGE NEWSLETTER:
Coming up on The Exchange:
- Monday, Sept. 14: Hiking Etiquette
- Tuesday, Sept. 15: Writing During Upheaval
- Wednesday, Sept. 16: Special Education
- Thursday, Sept. 17: COVID-19 Equity Response Team
- Friday, Sept. 18: Weekly New Hampshire News Roundup
You can reach the show by email to email@example.com, by tagging us in a tweet, following us on Instagram, or sending a message to our Facebook page. You can also call in during the live show at 800-892-6477.
Want more of The Exchange? We have a podcast!
If you can't listen to the live show or don't live in our broadcast area, you can listen to our show online (just open the day's show post below) or subscribe to our podcast.
Here's a handy video we made to help show you how to subscribe:
Meet The Candidates
The Exchange will be interviewing candidates in contested races for the Sept. 8, 2020 primary Fridays on the Weekly N.H. News Roundup. This is the schedule for upcoming appearances on the show:
- Friday, July 10 9-9:20 am - Bryant "Corky" Messner, Republican candidate for U.S. Senate
- Friday, July 17, 9-9:20 am - Don Bolduc, Republican candidate for U.S. Senate
- Friday, July 24, 9-9:20 am - Sen. Dan Feltes, Democratic candidate for governor
- Friday, Aug. 7, 9-9:20 am - Andru Volinsky, Democratic candidate for governor
- Friday, Aug. 14, 9-9:20 am - Matt Mowers, Republican candidate for 1st Congressional District
- Friday, Aug. 21, 9-9:20 am - Lynne Blankenbeker, Republican candidate for 2nd Congressional District
- Friday, Aug. 28, 9-9:20 am - Steve Negron, Republican candidate for 2nd Congressional District
- Friday, Aug. 28, 9:20-9:40 am - Matt Mayberry, Republican candidate for 1st Congressional District