With an ongoing pandemic, social unrest, and an economic slump, some people are using their time at home to write memoirs, while others are turning to poetry or song-writing for solace, and some are struggling to write at all. We talk with Granite State authors about how they're making sense of these times, what they're working on, and what advice they have on how to get started.
Air date: Tuesday, Sept. 15, 2020.
- Jaed Coffin - author and Assistant Professor of Creative Writing at UNH.
- Alex Peary - New Hampshire Poet Laureate and English Professor at Salem State University.
- Purchase COVID Spring: Granite State Pandemic Poems
- Writing Without Teachers by Peter Elbow
- The Writer's Way by Jack Rawlins and Stephen Metzger