We look at how protests of racial injustice and debates over transparency on police procedures are playing out in New Hampshire. For the second time in history, the New Hampshire House meets somewhere other than the State House. The Executive Council nixes Governor Sununu's nomination for the state Board of Education. And the Secretary of State's Select Committee on 2020 Emergency Election Support outlines recommendations for voting this year.
- Brad Cook - attorney and chair of Secretary of State's Select Committee on 2020 Emergency Election Support.
- Paul Cuno-Booth - Assistant Local News Editor/Senior Reporter, Keene Sentinel.
- Ethan DeWitt - Statehouse and Political Reporter, Concord Monitor.
- Gary Rayno - Reporter, Distant Dome column editor, InDepth NH.org
- Paula Tracy - Reporter, InDepth NH.org.
- Read Paul Cuno-Booth's reporting on the use of neck restraints by police in N.H. and the KSU students win in a right-to-know case.
- Ethan DeWitt investigated the transparency of police personnel records.
- Garry Rayno's reporting provides context on the historic legislative session at UNH's Whittemore Center.
- Paula Tracy on the Executive Council action this week.
- NHPR's Casey McDermott reported on the state committee tasked with evaluating how to plan for fall elections amid COVID-19.