The N.H. Supreme Court decides that the voting bill defining residency/domicile, HB1264, is constitutional. Candidates for New Hampshire's First congressional district hold their first debate, amid new allegations about State Senator Andy Sanborn. State lawmakers return to Concord to figure out how tax-free New Hampshire can fend off an internet sales tax. And Attorney General Jeff Sessions visits N.H. to discuss the opioid crisis.
- Lauren Chooljian - NHPR Political Reporter, State of Democracy.
- Ethan DeWitt - Concord Monitor statehouse reporter.
- Dave Solomon - New Hampshire Statehouse reporter for the Union Leader newspaper.
- NHPR's Todd Bookman gives an update on the internet sales tax debate.
- The Union Leader's article on the GOP 1st Congressional District Primary Debate.
- NHPR's Josh Rogers reports on another alleged innappropriate comment by 1st Congressional District candidate Andy Sanborn.
- Ethan DeWitt's article on sober living homes in New Hampshire.
- NHPR's Annie Ropeik covers the latest on PFAS contamination and legislation.