July is here, and it's high summer in New Hampshire. With that in mind, NH Magazine's managing editor Erica Thoits joined NHPR's Morning Edition Host Rick Ganley to let us in on what's going on across the Granite State this month.
Fourth of July events:
- An American Celebration and Naturalization Ceremony at Strawbery Banke in Portsmouth
- New Boston's 89th Fourth of July Celebration
Other events mentioned here:
- St.-Gaudens National Historical Park, Cornish, open daily from 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Hoedown at Blow-Me-Down, Cornish, July 12-14
- NH Brewers Festival, Concord, July 13
- Stratham Fair, July 18-21
You can find a full list of July events from NH Magazine here.