As Europe struggles to sort out what Britain's decision to leave the European Union means for the Continent, here in the United States there are impacts as well. We'll explore how this European shake-out might affect the economy in New Hampshire and New England -- from manufacturing to finance to tourism
Read a summary of the conversation here.
- Graham Wilson, political science professor at Boston University. He is from the UK, and his areas of specialization include business and government.
- Dawn Wivell, CEO at Firebrand International, an international business consulting group and founder and former director of the New Hampshire International Trade Resource Center.
For more on Brexit's effects on New Hampshire and the U.S:
- Brexit and BAE: Limited impact for NH - Dave Solomon, Union Leader
- Brexit’s impact on NH businesses still unclear - Liisa Rajala, NHBR
- Financial advisers urge patience as Brexit roils markets - Eli Okun, Union Leader
- Inspired By the Brexit, Granite State Group Pushes #NHExit - AP