No purchase or online entry necessary to be entered in drawings. Void where prohibited. Open only to legal residents of the 50 states of the United States of America (including the District of Columbia) and Canada, 18 years or older.
The following drawings will be offered during NHPR’s 2020 March Fund Drive:
- White Mountains Region Drawing – entry deadline is Wednesday, March 4, 2020 at 7:00pm.
- Seacoast Region Drawing – entry deadline is Thursday, March 5, 2020 at 7:00pm.
- Monadnock Region Drawing – entry deadline is Friday, March 6, 2020 at 7:00pm.
- Great North Woods Region Drawing – entry deadline is Saturday, March 7, 2020 at 2:00pm.
- Dartmouth/Lake Sunapee Region Drawing – entry deadline is Monday, March 9, 2020 at 7:00pm.
- Merrimack Valley Region Drawing – entry deadline is Tuesday, March 10, 2020 at 7:00pm.
- Lakes Region Drawing – entry deadline is Wednesday, March 11, 2020 at 7:00pm.
- Alaska Cruise Drawing – entry deadline is Thursday, March 12, 2020 at 9:00am.
- Exclusive drawing for new sustainers and current sustainers who increase their monthly amount or switch from credit card payment method to Electronic Funds Transfer method during the March 2020 Fund Drive - $2,000 gift card of your choice – entry deadline is when live pitching of the NHPR March 2020 Fund Drive concludes.
All times referenced in drawings is Eastern Time.
Active Sustaining Members will automatically be entered into the above mentioned drawings with the exception of the exclusive drawing for the $2,000 gift card of your choice for new, upgrading and switching to EFT sustainers only.
To enter the drawings without making a contribution, send one e-mail per drawing with name of the drawing in the subject line to: firstname.lastname@example.org. You must include your name, address, and phone number. Entries are limited to one entry per person, per prize.
ELIGIBILITY: Employees of Drawing Entities (defined as New Hampshire Public Radio, its service providers, and those involved in the development, production, implementation and distribution of these drawings and their advertising & promotion agencies & each of their parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliated companies, each of their officers, directors, shareholders, employees, advisors, assignees, agents, licensees, and representatives and any other person/entity associated with the drawings, and their immediate families & members of their same households) are ineligible.
SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION OF WINNER:
- Winners will be selected in random drawings through the utilization of random.org on or prior to March 31, 2020.
- Once submitted, entries become the sole property of NHPR and will not be returned.
- Winner(s) will be notified by USPS Certified Mail, telephone, and/or email based on the contact information the donor has provided NHPR and is in its database.
- If potential winner(s) do not respond within 14 days from date of notification attempt by NHPR, or if an entrant is found to be ineligible or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, such prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner will be selected by random drawing.
- If winners decline the drawing items, NHPR will select an alternate winner.
- If the alternate winner declines the drawing items, the drawing items are retained by New Hampshire Public Radio.
All taxes are the responsibility of the winners. Prizes are not transferable.
NHPR reserves the right to substitute a prize of similar value in the event of the unavailability of a prize.
Alaska Cruise Drawing:
7-day cruise to Alaska. Our travel partner Milne Travel American Express is committed to offering flexibility with this package. The winner may substitute a 7-night stay at any U.S. destination of their choice [of equal value to the original prize]. Travel to the selected destination is included. The winner may use this package anytime through 2021.
Air travel and accommodation are subject to availability in a restricted inventory, similar to a frequent flyer/point redemption. Certain peak period blackouts apply. Prize is not transferable, and has no cash value. Taxes are the responsibility of the winner.
GENERAL: By participating in NHPR Drawings, participants agree that New Hampshire Public Radio, their agents and employees have no liability whatsoever for any injuries, losses, or damages of any kind which result from use of the prize, or by participation in the drawings. Prizes cannot be exchanged for cash. Acceptance of the prizes indicates acceptance of all the contingencies inherent to the prizes offered, including the date and time period specified (if any). Winners agree to abide by all contingencies and components of the prizes or forfeit the prizes. New Hampshire Public Radio may use winner's name and likenesses for publicity purposes without further compensation. Taxes and expenses as a result of winning prizes are the winner's responsibility. Winner will be required to submit to NHPR IRS Form W-9 (Request for Taxpayer Identification Number and Certification). Winners will receive an IRS form 1099 with the value of prize winning at year-end.
RESTRICTIONS: By participating in NHPR drawings, a participant agrees to be bound by these Official Rules, and by all decisions of the contest judges.
For further information, please call NHPR at 603.223.2414. Or write us at New Hampshire Public Radio, 2 Pillsbury St., 6th Floor, Concord, New Hampshire 03301.