The housing market in New Hampshire has been dramatically impacted by the coronavirus pandemic. In some communities, people are moving in from Boston or New York City to escape the pandemic and pricing out local residents. Meanwhile, across the state, affordable rental housing continues to be in short supply. We get the latest on home ownership, rentals, and evictions.
Air date: Monday, Oct. 5, 2020.
- Elissa Margolin - Director of Housing Action NH.
- Russ Thibeault - President of Applied Economic Research.
- Jen Hopkins - Director of Single Family Housing at the New Hampshire Community Loan Fund.
- Chris Powles - Realtor in Concord affiliated with Keller Williams.
- Chris McNevich - Partner at 603 Property Group in North Conway.
This show was produced by fellow Jane Vaughan.