We’re looking at the stories of the week: a bill to expand background checks for gun purchases, an explosion at the New Hampshire Ball Bearing plant in Peterborough, and the Granite State’s official state dog’s first appearance at the Westminster dog show.
- Kevin Landrigan – political reporter at The Telegraph of Nashua
- Kathleen Ronayne – State House and politics reporter for the Concord Monitor
- Dean Spiliotes - civic scholar in the school of arts and sciences at Southern New Hampshire University and author of the website nhpoliticalcapital.com
- Supreme Court's decision on texting while driving case
- N.H. high court reverses wiretapping convictions
- State hospital tax ruled unconstitutional
- House vote on gun background checks
- Gov. Hassan says she'd sign bill linking gas tax to CPI
- continued investigation of explosion at N.H. ball bearing
- Manchester Newspaper Guild byline strike
- NHGOP Exec. director Matt Mowers / Christie scandal
- Portsmouth considers transgender protections
- N.H. state dog at Westminster Dog show
- Balsams resort announces agreement with Les Otten
*For a look back at Maxine Kumin's life, including interviews with and about her, check out another NHPR story here.